This registration application is for all attendees, including Exhibiting Staff to obtain passes to walk the show floor.
Buyers from multi-branded retail stores, international Distributors, large Media outlets and Exhibiting Staff members are admitted into the show for FREE with proper credentials.
Manufacturers, suppliers, non-exhibiting brands, designers & sales reps can also apply to attend but are not guaranteed admittance. If approved, individuals in the categories mentioned above, will be required to pay a courtesy industry guest fee of $400 per person online (by following the link sent to your email) or on-site at the Guest registration desk with Sarah T.
The general public is not admitted into any trade show days and Agenda reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Additionally, no sourcing agents of vertical manufacturers will be allowed into the show.
Frequently Asked Questions
Agenda/Capsule/Liberty's registration system allows users to create accounts the same way they do for Instagram and Facebook. Once an account has been created, we keep all information on file so that you can log in to your account each season to register for future shows or update your information as needed. To log in at any time, you'll simply use the username & password that you used when creating your account.
I can't remember my log in information
Click the Forgot Username/Password
link in the upper right hand corner of the registration homepage. At the bottom of the following page you will be asked to enter your email address. Once you have clicked "Submit" your password will immediately be emailed to you. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders for correspondence coming from firstname.lastname@example.org.
I received an error message that says that my email address is already registered.
You are most likely receiving an error message because the email address you are attempting to register under is already in our system. This could be because you already have an account in our system (follow the instructions above if this is the case) or because that email address is already attached to someone else's account in our system (this typically happens when companies use one email address for multiple employees) If that is the case, please use another email to create an account as our system will not accept a duplicate email address.
My company only has one email address. Can I register all of my employees using the same address?
No, the registration system will not accept duplicate email addresses. If you only have one company email for all of your employees, then please have them use personal email addresses when submitting their applications. Everyone who registers must provide their own unique email address.
I'm responsible for registering my team for the shows. How can I register them all at once?
If approved Agenda/Capsule/Liberty Show Management is able to extend one individual from your company a Company Admin account. This will allow that person to manage all applications for your company through one master account. Please follow the instructions listed below if you would like to be made the Company Admin.
CREATING AN ADMIN ACCOUNT:
- You must have an existing account in Agenda/Capsule/Liberty's registration system in order to be a Company Admin. If you don't currently have an account, then please take a moment to create one.
* Please note, if you currently have an account & we grant you Company Admin access, you will need to log out & then log back in, in order for the feature to work.
- For the Agenda show, email Monique (email@example.com) asking her to grant you Company Admin access for your business.
* Admin access does not guarantee automatic approval of the other employees being registered and our registration team will be verifying employment before approving applications submitted by the admin.
- Log-in to your account using your username & password
- Click on "My Account" in the top right hand corner
- Click on "Go To Company Admin Home" (blue link above your first name)
- Click on the "Users" tab in the top left hand corner - This page will allow you to see all attendees from your company who currently have accounts in Agenda/Capsule/Liberty's registration system
ADDING NEW USERS
- Click on "New Users" on the left side of the page
- In the pop-up window that appears, please be sure to fill-in all of the blank fields.
- Click "Submit" at the bottom of the application page once it has been completed
REGISTERING EXISTING USERS
- From the "Users" tab, check the box to the left of the attendees' name(s) who would like to register for an upcoming show
- Select the show you would like to register for from the "Choose Event" drop down menu at the top of the page (just underneath the alphabet)
- Click the "Update Statuses" button to the right of the "Choose Event" drop down
*Please note, all applications are automatically submitted as Pending Approval for Agenda/Capsule/Liberty Show Management to review.
How do I register my athletes and / or team riders?
Please note, we only allow professional athletes of our exhibiting brands to attend the show. This covers individuals who are paid a sponsorship fee by one of our exhibiting brands. We do NOT allow shop riders, flow riders, sales rep sponsored riders or riders looking for sponsors into the show.
For the Agenda show, please email Monique (firstname.lastname@example.org
) a list of your athletes that includes their first & last names.
Anyone under the age of 18 will not be allowed into the show without a parent or guardian. This is not negotiable.
Agenda/Capsule/Liberty Trade Show is not a ticketed event. However, if you are approved to attend with a courtesy industry guest fee of $400, then please be aware that we do not offer refunds.
*Please note, previous attendance does NOT automatically grant an individual access to future shows.
We respect your right to privacy - view our policy